Thursday 8 December 2011

What's in my bag.

I always see what's in my bag posts and I love reading them so I thought it was about time I did one! I don't have the most interesting bag but oh well!

From L-R: Woolly hat, work cap, name badge, mirror, powder, mascara, concealer, lipstick, foundation, eye shadow brush, broken powder brush, deodorant, phone, iphone (been demoted to just an ipod) and purse! All of that fits just nicely in my favourite Topshop bag -
If any of you have done these posts, please link me to them!
x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post, I think it is so fascinating to see inside others bags <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bag is so full of junk that it's falling apart! How do you manage to keep yours so organized?

    I love you blog, glad I came across it :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a lot of similar things in my bag!lol hope you can check out my blog for some+vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a rad giveaway, by Kei Jewelery (worn by Kourtney Kardashian, Courtney Cox + VAnessa Hudgens)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. your purse is gorgeous! where's it from? :) xx

    ReplyDelete