Friday 30 December 2011

My year in outfits.

Even before I started this blog, I used to take pictures of what I wore to see how they looked on camera, as Cher would say 'I don't trust mirrors.' Throughout the year I don't really think my style has changed, however some of these I don't think I'll be wearing again! I (hope) my quality of photos have improved and they'll hopefully continue to improve thanks to my tripod. You can see a few outfit repeats, I wear the same things quite a lot of the time but obviously don't photograph them every time! Some of these made it onto the blog (a lot of them didn't, I'm rubbish, I know!)
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Hope you all have a lovely new year, is anyone making resolutions?! I never manage to stick to mine! 
x

3 comments:

  1. I love these round up posts! You've worn some lovely outfits (: I'm not really one for resolutions, so I just make silly ones, aha.
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style.. (November was my favourite month for outfits !!)

    HELen

    www.pierrelecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete