Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some girls are bigger than others.




Jumper & Shorts - Primark
Rings - Republic
I wore this outfit quite a while ago now but haven't had time to post it until now! I should really be doing work cos I always seem to be behind but  everyone needs a break once in a while! I got this jumper last winter and I think its finally cold enough to wear it, I love it so much! And I know it must seem that I never take these shorts off but I do occasionally wear other bottoms, ha! I've had some blood taken this week and I'm just waiting for the results but hopefully they'll be alright!
x

7 comments:

  1. I love the jumper, its so cute! Hope everything's fine with your results xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its that time of year again where the Christmas jumpers are rocked. Good luck with your results X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper! Hope the blood results are okay too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit. Love the jumper!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper, I have a couple of awesome Primark ones too. Hope your results are ok! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment!
    your jumper reminds me i need to get all of mine out, bring on the cold cold days and nights






    isabelle
    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore your jumper, so perfect for christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete