Saturday 19 November 2011

I didn't realise you wrote such awful poetry.





Top - Republic
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Portobello Market
I wore this last night to go for a meal and a few drinks with some friends, it was lovely to have a good old chat and not wake up hungover for once! I absolutely love this necklace, I got it in the summer from London and there's not a week where I don't wear it, it tells the real time too! I always find tops like these are super hard to photograph as you always end up looking the size of a whale but these ones have turned out alright! Thought I would put a cheeky head shot in there too!
x


3 comments:

  1. you look lovely :) that velvet skirt looks lovely, really loving velvet at the mo! And the necklace is cool, I have one although it's too big to wear really, it weighs me down! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt, obsessed with velvet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh in love with this watch sooo cute:)La Folie 

    ReplyDelete