Friday 9 September 2011

We lost faith in the arms of love.

I've don't think I've ever been as happy to say thank god its Friday! I'm so pleased its the weekend even though I'm working all day Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night I'm going to see my friend's band perform, he's playing quite a big venue so I'm so happy for him, check them out here

Jumper - Forever 21
Vest - Primark
Trousers - H&M
Watch - Marks&Spencers
I wore this outfit to school today, because I wear a uniform, I'm not always very keen on posting what I wear as its often a bit too smart compared to what I normally would wear which is why I'm a bit apprehensive but I quite liked what I wore today so I thought I would post it anyway! Hope you all have a good weekend
x

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me of me every day at school a couple of years ago (: I never knew what to wear and although we didn't have a uniform I always ended up throwing on the same stuff! I saw below that you're reading Lolita, I just read that and I agree it is creepy but such a good book as well, I really enjoyed it (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jumper, i still need to buy something from forever 21! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your friend's gig! Sounds so exciting to be able to know the people who're playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, good to hear you're still positive about the weekend even though you're working! Have fun!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend has that top and I love it, I think she has it in navy though but loved the lace detailing at the back.

    I never look forward to the weekend now, I hate working! I'm far too lazy haha.

    ReplyDelete