Sunday 19 June 2011

I don't speak German but I can if you like...

(Not really sure why this is out of focus, grr!)

Playsuit - Vintage
Jacket - Primark
Cross ring - Claire's, Knuckle ring - jwlry, Moustache ring - ASOS, Other rings - Vintage

This is what wore today, I just went to town quickly with my mother to do a spot of shopping. I didn't actually buy anything because I am currently skint due to my night out that i mention in my last post, I did however buy a ring on Thursday when i was in Glasgow, I've seen a similar one in urban outfitters for £12 i think it was and then i found this one in Claire's for just £4! It was quite a bargain so i couldn't resist! I went to Glasgow to look around the uni and  i loved it! It was so pretty and such a nice city so i really hope i get in! This weekend I've not really been doing much, mainly just working! On Tuesday I'm off to Edinburgh for my sisters graduation. We're only going up for the day but it should be nice and hopefully I'll get some nice photos to share with you all! Hope you've all had a good weekend! 
x

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the jewellery, esp the moustache ring. I posted a few pics of me wearing my moustache necklace - but it's not the regular usual handlebar moustache. Would love to know what you think of our Motorhead moustache necklace :) Hope you have had a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumpsuit and your rings! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty collection of rings you have :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the moustache ring, I'm really jealous of your wonderful ring collection :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw that tashe ring a lot recently and I keep craving it haha! I quite like surreal sort of rings. I love denim and floral combined, it always tends to work wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, jealous of your jewellery! That's one thing I really lack in. The moustache one, brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I love that mustache ring O_O!! I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete