Tuesday 17 July 2012

I'm back!

After spending 2 amazing weeks in sunny Kavos, its safe to say I am gutted to be home! It was boiling hot everyday and we did so many amazing things. Here's just a few pictures to show some of the things we got up to! I've got quite a few outfits which I'll post throughout the week!












Wing view on the plane | Enjoying the view from the balcony | Just a few drinks | An amazing calzone | UV paint | Booze cruise | Beautiful view | Chipmunk stayed at our hotel | Got a free speed boat ride | Beautiful baguette | Enjoying the toilet paper in a club | Last day | 

x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an excellent time! So jealous of the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need sunshine in my life! Looks like you had a great time, I need a holiday! :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete