Tuesday 1 May 2012

My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state.

Hello! Remember me?! Sorry I’ve been away for so long, my stupid internet has been broken for over a week and its finally just been fixed today! I also had my A2 French oral today and hopefully it went alright! So here’s some of the things I’ve been up to recently!
I bought Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation, I absolutely love this and after having a foundation that dried my skin out it’s a lovely change!
I also bought Barry M in 147 (Peachy Pink), I love this too! The colour is such a nice peachy colour!
I received a lovely little package from love but you’ll have to wait and see what it is!
I painted my nails all different colours.
Me being a typical poser and doing my ‘sad’ face.
I bought this frozen yoghurt from tesco the other day and it tastes so good! And its not too unhealthy which is the perfect combination!
I got sent this lovely vest from Farah Vintage and I love it!
My face before I went to town the other night!
I've got lots of other posts planned so what this space!
x

1 comment: