Sunday 5 February 2012

A (hilarious) week in photos!


Did a 'whats in my bag post' for the lovely Lauren which will be up soon! | Had a very drunk night out | Playing about with mirrors | Me and my friend in sumo suits on friday night! | Came home with a pink ladies jacket after I'd persuaded the cloakroom attendant it was mine | Nasty cut on my leg | Reached 100 followers! 
This week has been amazing and I just wanted to thank you all for following and for reading, I know its not all about followers but its nice to see that other people enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it, so thanks! 
x
P.S I've got some things on ebay that are all ending tonight, take a look! 

9 comments:

  1. Well done! I am currently five away from the big 100!

    Karys x
    Whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100 followers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 100 followers m'dear!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos you look like your having so much fun :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Amazing photos, they're super cute! And congrats on 100 followers, doll :) We love your blog!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete