Monday 27 February 2012

The blues remain.


Top - Primark
Jeans - Next
I wore this to go to nandos on Saturday night with some friends, one of them I hadn't seen for a while and it was lovely to catch up! Sorry for the rubbish photos, I went straight from work so had to take these when I got home so it was really dark! This top was only £5 from primark and I love it! This week i'm planning on paying off the rest of my holiday which means no shopping for a while, boo! Hope you all have a good week and don't forget to take a look at my ebay
x

2 comments:

  1. Love your top!!! You've got some great things on eBay. Good luck with your auctions!!! :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is Daisy from Luxe Rose. Love your top :)
    I just wanted to let you know that after a little hiatus, Luxe Rose is back - we're back blogging regularly and have updated the blog with a fresh new look. If you get chance we would really appreciate it if you could check it out! Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon, keep up the great posts :)

    Daisy,
    xoxo
    http://www.luxe-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete